DC++ for MAC OS Users
1. Download Shakespeer Mac OS DC client software from here.
2. Install shakespeer-0.9.11.dmg file from your downloads ignoring the install from unknown sources message. Also drag the file to dock to avoid repeated installations.
3. Right click on Wifi or Network Icon and select preferences.
4. Find out the IP Address given to you by Wi-fi Router. (for example mine is 192.168.1.106)
5. If your IP address is like 192.168.1.XYZ then your Gateway IP address will be 192.168.1.1
6. Enter the Gateway OR Router Ip-address in the internet browser to get the Router login page and follow the port forwarding tutorial.
7. Make sure you forward port range 3000-3001 on your router.
8. Then, Go to Shakespeer menu and select "Preferences" and then select "Network" tab.
9. Enter "Port" and 3000 and Tick "Detect Automatically" for IP address.